Workshop Bench Joiner/Carpenter
Are you looking for a Joinery Bench Joiner vacancy?
We are currently recruiting for further bench joiners / carpenters to join our team.
The role will involve all aspects of the production of Martek’s bespoke joinery on high profile projects within the commercial interior fit out sector.
Martek specialise in the manufacture of specialist joinery products for the prime residential, commercial office, international multiplex cinema industry and high-end sectors. The majority of our projects are based in London and cinema projects span throughout the UK and into Europe and Middle East.
Skills and experience:
- Have a proven track record in carpentry and bench joinery.
- Usual skills to include laminating
- Experience in veneering, laminating and edge banding
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to read drawings
- Have the ability to prioritise and plan effectively, and have good overall time management skills
- Have an knowledge of health and safety procedures
- A valid CSCS Card would be beneficial but we can assist.
- Live within a reasonable commutable distance of CR0 0AE.
- Desire to learn and progress
- Willing to ‘get stuck in’
- Takes pride in their work
As an equal opportunities employer – IIP accredited, we will provide you with skills development and the chance to take your career to the next level.
We welcome new entrants to the UK but do require proof of entitlement to work and a basic grasp of English.
If shortlisted, part of the application process is to demonstrate your skills by assembling a piece of joinery within our workshop.
Reference ID: JOINER21
Salary: £26,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience on bench: 2 years (Required)
Location: New Addington, Croydon (Preferred)
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org