Site Installation Carpenter
Site Installation Carpenter – Bespoke Furniture
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for qualified Site Installation Carpenters to join our team. The role will involve all aspects of the installation of Martek’s bespoke joinery on high profile projects within the commercial interior fit out sector. The positions are largely based on site, with occasional work at the workshop in New Addington.
We offer a unique opportunity to:
- Learn develop and build your career
- Be rewarded and recognised for your input
- Be part of a passionate, driven and diverse team
Skills and experience:
- Have a proven track record in carpentry and joinery to a minimum NVQ3 Standard or have attained a high level apprenticeship accreditation.
- Complete daily site reports
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills to articulate with other like-minded professionals.
- Can prioritise and plan effectively, and have good overall time management skills, able to meet tight deadlines and work with a defect free mentality.
- Have knowledge of all up to date health and safety procedures and legislation
- Have a valid CSCS Card
- Be able to read drawings for assembly and installation purposes
- Be prepared to work away on occasions
- Preferable to have a clean driving licence
- Desire to learn and progress
- Willing to ‘get stuck in’
- Takes pride in their work
As an equal opportunity’s employer – IIP accredited, Martek will provide you with skills development and the chance to take your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Salary is £14.00 to £17.00 /hour
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com