We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to be an instrumental part of our project team. You will be reporting to the Contracts Director within our commercial sector. You will have full ownership, responsibility and accountability commencing at the pre-construction phase through to successful project delivery.
We offer a unique opportunity to:
- Learn develop and build your career to Senior Project Manager Level.
- Be rewarded and recognised for your input
- Be part of a passionate, driven and diverse team
- Responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs, including programme, financial information, health & safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes.
- To manage the project team effectively, ensuring they all have clear objectives to ensure delivery of project
- To be able to build and maintain strong relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Liaising with clients, designers, other consultancies and contractors – attending and arranging meetings and day to day project correspondence
- Cost reporting.
- To ensure that all contract documentation is prepared in line with the client specifications and timeframes.
- Preparation of tenders – analyse quotations against budgets.
- Arranging logistics.
- A hard work ethos and ambitious approach to developing yourself professionally.
- A common sense and honest approach to everything.
- Superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment is essential.
- Highly motivated.
- You must be able to multi-task, be proactive and can troubleshoot issues logically.
- Company car.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Eyecare Vouchers.
- Training opportunities.
- Supportive and friendly working atmosphere.
- Regular social events.
As an equal opportunities employer – IIP accredited, we will provide you with skills development and the chance to take your career to the next level.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Experience: Construction experience of 3 year (Preferred)
Experience: Project management of 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com