Dating back to the 1930’s Harella House was originally a garment factory for Harella Clothing. The big windows were installed to accommodate large items of machinery which now flood the space with daylight. Working with BW, we created a new reception entrance on Goswell Road which provides main access to the building.
This wonderful new interior features a pebble stone effect worktop that complements the flooring and stairs – and the reception desk even flows into a step! Video here